Monday 11 January 2010

That plastic smell

Yup, I am still getting it, not consistently now, but on and off.

Sunday, in the middle of taiji, the smell came back, and it became quite intense when I was shopping with my youngest at Parkway Parade after taiji.

I have never liked the smell of plastic, and had to use essential oil to mask the smell.

My family's probably starting to think that the mummy is going cuckoo, after being constantly asked, 'do you smell it?'

As I have realised that I get the smell even when I am out of the house, and that my family members are not getting it, at least I can be assured that the problem is not with my house.

So, the problem is with me. Maybe my olfactory system 'short-circuited'. Whatever it is, all I can say is that I am not enjoying it one bit, only consolation is that it is not always present now.

No comments: