Friday 26 October 2012

My ship is sinking

Following the repeated lack of response to conventional treatments, I cannot help but feel disappointment.  After the amount of time, effort and money spent as well as enduring the side effects, I am sorely disappointed.

Right now, I feel like I am a captain of my ship.  I have a mutiny on board.  Some crew members rebelled, probably due to being overworked.

I seeked help from the authorities and they charged me a hefty price for services rendered.

Instead of coming aboard to help me quell the rebel, they bombarded my ship.  Now, among the dead and injured, I have both rebels and loyal crew members.

My ship suffered heavy damage from the continuous bombardment.  There is problem in the engine room and there is water leakage everywhere.

It was a long, drawn-out battle and the surviving loyal crew members and I are too tired and stressed out to control and overpower the remaining rebels.  Strangely, they seemed to be tougher than us, as if being fed by some super charged stuff that I am not aware of.  And, instead of being stressed out like us, they seemed to thrive on stress and anger.  

Worse still, they seemed intent on getting the other members to turn against me, while I am doing everything I can to keep them loyal to me and to keep the rebels under control.

It looks like I may lose this battle and my ship may be sinking.

I am now bringing my limping ship to port.  While I look for skilled people to help repair my ship, hopefully, with sufficient rest, good food, mediation, persuasion and whatever it takes, I can win over the rebels and come out of this victorious.

No comments: