Thursday 1 November 2012

Femara

Femara is not working for me.

After being on Femara for nearly 20 days now, I don't think it is working for me.  The mass below the right collar bone is getting bigger and new lumps are coming up.

I am feeling more tired than ever.

I was taking papaya leaf tea every morning on an empty stomach.  Due to some uncertainty about the papaya leaf tea interfering with medication, I stopped taking it for a few days.  Then I found that Femara is irritating my urinary tract.  I kept feeling like urinating, like having urinary tract infection, but there was no itchiness or pain.  I drank more water hoping to get rid of the irritation, but it did not seem to help much.  I used chakra healing therapy and finally got relief.  I realised that the papaya leaf tea probably helped me counter this side-effect, so I resumed taking it again.

No comments: