Saturday 11 August 2012

Frustration

It is frustrating the way things are going right now.

I had practised brainwave quantum healing since I learnt it from a teacher in May.  I also practised chakra energy healing therapy.  I have gone for walks in the sun.  I have been drinking papaya leaf tea, lemongrass water, taking supplements and with chemotherapy, and yet, the cancer cells proved to be really tough to kill.  Cancer marker has gone up and lumps are coming back.

Something is just not right some where.

Every time I get a report, whether blood test or ctscan that did not show favourable results, I felt disappointment.

However, I realised that I cannot allow myself to wallow in disappointment or frustration as that will not help improve the situation in any way.  I can only move forward and continue the fight.

I must admit that I am really very tired, but if I were to give up, it does not mean that I can just drop dead and that's it.  No, I would still be breathing and suffering.  So, what choice do I have?

No comments: